Senior Management Team
Our Senior Management Team is highly qualified, experience and have worked with a full range of healthcare organisations. They lead the audit and counter fraud service to clients from locally based, multidisciplinary teams. Being locally based enables them to be visible and integrated with our client staff and to respond quickly and effectively to needs.
Jenny McCall FCCA
Director of Audit
Robert Loader ACA
Deputy Director of Audit
Paul Thomas CIMA
Assistant Director of Audit
Senior Management Team
Jenny McCall FCCA | Director of Audit
Jenny has over 30 years’ experience of working as an internal auditor in the retail, financial and public sectors and is a fellow of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA).
Jenny is an active member of the Healthcare Finance Managers Association national Governance and Audit Committee, and The Internal Audit Network (TIAN), representing NHS auditors nationwide. These groups enable us to keep abreast of national policy developments and lead national pilot initiatives, strengthen and improve services and coordinate and channel professional opinion on emerging NHS changes and issues.
This places ASW Assurance in a unique position to influence and inform the development of internal audit and governance arrangements both nationally and locally.
Robert Loader ACA | Deputy Director of Audit
Rob is our Deputy Director with overall responsibility for the delivery and development of internal audit services, staff development and professional practice and the development of benchmarking services.
Rob is a Chartered Accountant with over 30 years of internal audit experience at a senior level in financial services, local government and the NHS.
Paul Thomas CIMA | Assistant Director of Audit
Paul is CCAB qualified and has 28 years of NHS experience within finance, counter fraud and audit.
Paul is responsible for the operational delivery of audit plans across ASW Assurance's client base and for our IT and specialist audit services.
- Appreciate and understand the unique challenges of the local communities we serve
- Act as a sounding board to Boards and Governing Bodies providing support as it is needed
- Are locally based and can provide a speedy response to your needs
- Have long standing relationships with and deliver internal audit and counter fraud services to the providers and commissioners across Bristol, Devon and Cornwall
- Have organisational memory
- Have built up and continue to develop crucial relationships with Boards and senior management teams